Ezy Epoxy Tile Grout - Builders Benefits
Using Ezy Epoxy Tile Grout provides so many benefits for the builder, the tiler completing the job and also the tenant of the property with ongoing maintenance and cleaning.
Here we have outlined the many benefits to builders and why Ezy Epoxy Tile Grout is the grouting solution of the future!
- Ezy Epoxy is fully waterproof, so should any waterproofing membrane fail in wet areas, Ezy Epoxy acts as an insurance policy against leaking showers and floors.
- Using Ezy Epoxy eliminates the final cleaning costs builders have to pay to remove the cement based residue left on the tiles,
- As Ezy Epoxy comes in an easy to dispense pre-mixed tube, this eliminates the problems with tilers blocking drains when grouting.
- The epoxy grout is also used in the internal corners eliminating the use of silicone, which is usually a different colour to the grout and also eliminates the problems with the silicone staining usually within a couple of weeks of being applied.
- Traditional cement based grout needs to be mixed on site using bags of grout powder and water which usually creates a mess and is a time consuming process for the tiler./li>
- Ezy Epoxy is also an adhesive which eliminates the risk of tiles going drummy in the future.
- Traditional grout if not mixed exactly causes colour variations in the grout where the Ezy Epoxy grout colour is consistent.
- A far superior high end consistent finish on walls and floors as Ezy Epoxy grout doesn’t stain and is non porous.
- Eliminates the expensive long term problems builders face regarding warranties with using traditional cement based grout.
- Ezy Epoxy grout starts at $2.50 pm2 to purchase when using a 400mm x 400mm tile and less for larger tiles, so when taking the above into consideration Ezy Epoxy is a cost effective alternative to cement based grout.
We hope you enjoy using Ezy Epoxy Tile Grout as much as we do and please feel free to reach out on our contact page should you have any questions or comments.
The Ezy Epoxy Team